Who we are
RUC is an independent, non-profit organisation that has been operating in the Sydney (Australia) region for over 25 years.
Our members come from all waters of life and varying levels of diving experience from novices to Master Divers & Instructors.
The aim of the Club is to provide an environment in which individuals with a common interest in scuba diving can meet and collectively organise diving and social activities.
What we do
- Boat dives in the Sydney region every weekend
- Weekends away to: Nelson Bay, Jervis Bay, Shellharbour, etc, etc
- Shore dives most weekends, meet buddies and organise your own
- Night dives (shore and boat)
- Social Events - Barbeques, Walking Tours, Pub nights, Bowling nights and more
- Dive Holidays Interstate and overseas
- Annual Traditional Events - Treasure hunt, christmas party, camping weeks
RUC welcomes new members with all levels of diving experience. By arrangement, we can usually take new
divers to come for an introductory dive before joining. Some of us are out every weekend, some only a few times a year
for the social and camping weekends. It's entirely up to you. For more information see our joining page
Follow us on Facebook